Saturday 24 May 2014

My recordings

I have tried to record some songs with my android phone (voice recorder). I have tried to sing along with karaoke available from youtube and recorded music and my voice together, did some simple post-processing like noise reduction to make the quality better. The recording quality is not bad I guess (although I won't assure you the same with my singing ability), but its just a lot of fun to sing along with the tunes.

Here are the songs:

1. Vinmeen vidhayil from tamil movie Thegidi

     



2. Hey there delilah from Plain white T's

   



3. Nee ninaindhaal - Devotional (No BGM)

    





4. Taare zameen par title song (No BGM)

    
Hope you like it. Drop any comments/suggestions :)

 

2 comments:

  1. :) Keep singing, keep singing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kanmani Rajan: Thanks Kanmani. I will :) Singing always makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete